FFD Celeb Stories 468x60banner

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hey There

Okay..to start with...Who am I? You can call me nd. I am just another 25 year old guy like most of you. Living in mumbai, India.
And y did I start this blog. To share my knowledge with all of you who want to shed those extra kilos and get a fitter lean body.
I have lost close to 25 Kgs in the past 7 months- and during this time I have tried anything and everything that people preach for weight loss. Believe me, the only thing that works is self belief.
YES YOU CAN! If I can...anyone can ;)
Most of us are confused on where to start, how to start and hence we never start.
I seriously wanted to help all you guys and girls out there who have tried to shed fat for some time now. You can post you questions and I will give the best advice I can.
It may sound arrogant but I know all tricks of the trade now.
If you want to start- just let me know your age/sex/weight and I will help you with your diet and exercise plan.
Most of the info you find on net is on European/US websites. Those techniques and diets don't work for us Indians you see. We are genetically different and eating habits are totally different.
All other weight loss programs you find in the marker, they may b good, but I tried none. More so, because i had the belief in me and I didn't wanna pay them a huge sum.
So guys lets start blogging, send in your queries. Post any things you want to suggest. I am also looking forward to learn from all of you.
Lets blog, help each other get fitter.
and last of all, don't be shy. YES YOU CAN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read most all the information you have written, I find you to be quite knowlageable on this subject & wanted to thank you for starting this blog, also to wish you success on getting people to follow your example. I would like your guidence in my journey please. I will be emailing you, thanks!